Be Exposed At all Times Magazine which is simply known as BEATMagazineSA, The Heartbeat of the Eastern Cape – is a publication devoted to what is happening in the Eastern Cape. The publication is developed based on fact that there is no source of information that tells an Eastern Cape story by building the content like news, success stories, development updates from both public and private sector. The publication also covers important to relevant information like bursaries, employment opportunities and work closely with business development institutions with the aim to strengthen the economy. BEATMagazineSA was founded in the East London on the 14th November 2011, and officially launched on the 1st March 2013 at Italianissimo, East London. The magazine founded its position in the Eastern Cape and South African market online with a unique content strategy, targeted at building credible information about the Eastern Cape Province which attracted a number of organisations to support the publication due to its nature.
- People between the age of 18-45 years cosmopolitan;
- Business and institutions that are target Eastern Cape as the prime users of the products and;
- Businesses that operates and target the same market
BEATMagazineSA aims to be Eastern Cape’s most influential and powerful source of credible information that will reach key executives, citizens and tastemakers in South Africa and around the World through 100% local content that will leverage brand recognition and elasticity to promote and draw attention to the Eastern Cape.
- To keep the province updated of what is happening around them;
- To be a trusted distributor of credible information about the Eastern Cape;
- To promote and discover skills/talent within the Eastern Cape;
- To establish an environment with no limitations and boundaries but to grow the businesses while developing the economy;
- To form unity and partnerships between businesses and municipalities in serving the interest of the people and;
- To be an archive of information that will assist to attract the attention of investments to the province.
Values of the Publication
BEATMagazineSA is owned by MPDGroup: Mass Media