Be our next cover star for January issue.
BEATMagazineSA is opening an opportunity to its loyal readers to have an opportunity on the front seat of the magazine and be on the cover. This is your chance to get that great feature you’ve been waiting for.
All you have to do is get yourself a copy of BEATMagazineSA at selected Spar stores around the Eastern Cape and take a picture with it then e-mail it to: email@example.com and automatically you will be on the cover together with everyone who appreciate and supports BEATMagazineSA.
Terms and Conditions:
- You have to bring your copy of BEATMagazineSA on the day of the shoot and you don’t have it yet go to your nearest Spar to buy it.
- You have to be a BEATMagazineSA subscriber on social networks (facebook, twitter, instagram and YouTube);
- You need to be there an hour before the shoot because the booking is only for 30 minutes and you need to be able to participate in a 5 minutes video interview with our crew;
- You have to be able to dress and transport yourself to the venue of the shoot;
- The covershoot will be taking place on the 30th of December in East London [Venue will be announced via our facebook account]
Spend time with Zizo Beda on the 12 July, before the event
- All you have to do is to buy your ticket to the awards between today and the 4th of July.
- Send the ticket barcode together with your name and number to 081 395 3024.
- Take a picture of your ticket and post on the event page of the awards: BEATMagazineSA Awards
- Be available on the 12 between 4 – 5pm during her photoshoot.
- Produce your ticket at the photoshoot venue, we will tell you the photoshoot venue.
NOTE: All tickets are R100 to everyone, except discounts. Student discounted tickets are R70 and block booking is R80. Students must produce valid student cards when buying tickets at computicket, failure to do so you end up paying the full price.
Buy your ticket to the awards and win
Buy your ticket between the 12th May until the 31st May and stand a chance to win to co-present an award on the 12th of July in Guild Theatre. Also explore the BEATMagazineSA Awards experience with BEATMagazineSA and Ronnies Motors adverts shoot on the 3rd of June in East London. All you have to do is to follow the steps below:
- Buy your ticket now before 31st of May before 12 O’clock noon, from any Computicket outlet (Shoprite, Checkers, House and Home, Guild Theatre, Money Market and Computicket online).
- Send your ticket code via SMS to 081 395 3024. All you have to do is SMS “AWARDS then your ticket code found at the back of the ticket. SMS costs standard rates.
- The winners will be selected on the 31st May, at the nominations gala in a ballot box. 2 people will win their spot to the awards as co-presenters of the awards.
- Winners will be expected to make themselves available Saturday, 7 June for the advert shoot with Ronnies Motors and they will spend 6 hours with BEATMagazineSA crew.
BEATMagazineSA is giving one lucky supporter and opportunity to ask “The Soil” questions on the day of the tour in East London. Be part of BEATMagazineSA for an hour and feel the heat seat.
All you have to do is answer the following questions (100% accuracy will grant you the opportunity)
- What is the name of The Soil’s Tour to East London?
- When is the Tour and where?
- How much is a ticket?
- Why should we choose you to part of BEATMagazineSA and do the interview with The Soil?
- Buy your ticket and send us the ticket number.
Answer these Questions on our facebook page only under the poster with WIN A QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS SESSION WITH THE SOIL.