Each and every day, small business owners have to deal with increasing demand and multiple of other challenges. That is why running a small business is of one of the toughest things to be in business. Small businesses are faced with the following challenges:
- Time: getting all the things done in one day;
- People: finding good quality staff and getting them to perform;
- Sales: increasing sales ad getting new customers in a fluctuating market;
- Competition: competitors slashing prices to capture market share;
- Systems: getting bogged with low administrative systems and paperwork;
- Cash flow: having enough cash coming in to pay everyone in time and some left over to run the business;
- Motivation: handling the day to day stress associated with running a business and being positively engaged in the face of all the chaos.