Have you ever dreamt of working in a fun workspace surrounded by young, dynamic and driven people doing what you love? Zando, South Africa’s biggest online fashion store, is looking for a Content Writer Intern in Cape Town. If you are passionate about fashion, writing and content editing, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you to learn from the best and live your dream in one of the biggest online fashion stores in South Africa.
Key Performance Areas and Responsibilities
- Creating original and unique content for all products appearing on the website.
- Editing outdated content to create more dynamic and interesting descriptions.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and developing content strategies to promote growth and enhanced customer experience.
- Quality checking of content online.
Essential skills, behaviour and knowledge required
- Excellent writing / copywriting skills.
- High level of creativity.
- Ability to work within a team to achieve Studio goals.
- High attention to detail.
- In depth knowledge of clothing and apparel terms.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Highly organized and the ability to prioritize work.
- Ability to live the Zando values:
- Delivers customer satisfaction;
- Leads completely;
- Embraces and drives change;
- Goes the extra mile;
- Is adventurous, open-minded and creative;
- Creates fun and a positive team spirit.
- Grade 12 (Senior Certificate – high school qualification)
- Related tertiary writing Diploma or Degree.
How to Apply?
Click HERE to apply online