The CSIR Human Resources (HR) function of Shared Services has a vacancy a for Human Resources Intern who will assist with implementing and supporting HR systems and solutions within a business unit of the CSIR in a manner that supports the achievement of HR and organisational strategy.
Assist with the following HR functions:
- Recruitment: Correctly and timeously perform all administrative duties as required for recruitment, selection and placement.
- Workforce planning: Determine resources and skills required to achieve organisation objectives.
- Information management: Accurately feed new information in the MIS, and monitor quality of data and generate management reports.
- Employee Assistance Programme: Assist with the implementation of the employee wellness programme.
- Compile the skills development plan.
- Advise/guide line management/staff on HR and labour matters in accordance with organisational policies and procedures.
- career development and performance management.
- succession planning.
- Perform all other HR related administrative tasks.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- A relevant National Diploma/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources or related field.
- Must have a desire to learn essential skills relating to Human Resources.
- Attention to detail.
- Computer literacy.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A team player.
- Computer literacy.
Should you meet the above requirements, kindly apply via https://candidate.csir.co.za and select the position reference number 304022 if you are a first time applicant, you will be required to register before you can submit your application. If you are a returning applicant, please log onto the application system using your user name and password.
PLEASE NOTE THAT FEEDBACK WILL BE GIVEN TO SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES ONLY.
Should you experience any problems in submitting your application, please contact the CSIR Recruitment Centre at Recruitmentqueries@csir.co.za. Please do not submit your application to this mailbox.
Closing date: 29 April 2014