Engen Petroleum, a South African oil and gas company, is offering a great Learnership opportunity to hardworking candidates. If you are a team player with the relevant knowledge, good written and verbal communication skills then you are an ideal candidate. The Learnership offers training in Chemical Operations NQF Level 2. This is a 12 month contract opportunity based at Engen’s Durban Refinery in KwaZulu-Natal.
- Health Safety & Environment compliance.
- Process Plant & Equipment Operations
- Engage in own training and personal development
- Performs plant and equipment monitoring, shutdown and turnaround activities.
- Acquire valid relevant certificate of competencies of training received
- Customer Focus
- People Management and Development
- Matric certificate with a pass in ‘‘pure’’ Mathematics & Physical Science
- To produce certified copies of ID and matric Certificates upon applying
- Basic refinery processes.
- An interest in operations type activities
- Working safely in a hazardous environment.
- Problem solving and trouble shooting
- Work indoor and outdoor in all weather conditions.
- Require fitness and strength to climb up ladders, staircase and platform through various operating equipment from different levels and areas.
- Responding to and handling emergencies
How to Apply?
Click HERE to apply
Closing Date: 15 January 2016