Adapt IT has an exciting 6 month finance internship opportunity in Durban. The purpose of this role is to measure and track transformation within the company. This role reports to the Group Marketing Executive and therefore the successful candidate will gain extensive knowledge and experience in the day-to-day activities, administration and project management within marketing. The successful candidate will be an organised self-starter with an interest in B2B Marketing, branding, social media, brand connectivity/events and all other aspects of integrated marketing.
Adapt IT is an innovative, specialised information technology (IT) services and solutions provider.
- To measure and track the performance of the company’s various transformation initiatives, across all elements (Ownership, Employment Equity, Skills Development, Supplier and Enterprise
- Development, Socio-Economic Development).
- Ensure receipt of correct, timeous and accurate information in order to meet deadline
- Capture, administer and maintain information accurately on the BEE Toolkit
- Monthly calculation and reporting of BEE Scorecards
- To keep abreast of BBBEE Legislation
- Assist the Finance Department with ad hoc projects
- Communicate effectively with management and other employees.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Numerical ability and data entry skills.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Good written and communication skills
- Customer service orientated
- Motivated self-starter
- Able to work independently
- Excellent administration skills
- Personal Development
- Remain abreast of BBBEE Legislation
- Develop self by attending workshops
- Upskill self by attending training that will improve input to the team
- Participate in team meetings.
- Make suggestions for improvements
- Communicate effectively with all employees at all times
Grade 12, Finance/Accounting Diploma, Computer Literate – Microsoft Office Suite
New entrant into the job market, recently graduated
How to Apply?
To apply email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
GO HERE to view post
Closing Date: 13 April 2016
Remuneration: Market related