Cummins is offering a Graphic Design Graduate Development Opportunity in Johannesburg, Gauteng. Cummins Inc. a global power leader, is a fortune 500 corporation of complementary business units that design,manufacture, distribute and service engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems.
As a member of Cummins’ world-class Marketing, Sales & Communications Team, if you are determined to attain the highest levels of professional excellence, the company can provide you with the career path and extensive development opportunities you need to achieve your goals.
- Works with marketing teams to provide general marketing support to achieve and exceed business goals.
- Working on projects such as brochure design, flyers, banners and the company magazine. Assist with digital designs as well.
- Kindly note that we work on PC not on Mac
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Design.
- Must have an impressive portfolio
Requires skills and knowledge
- Adobe Creative Cloud 6 (CC6)
- Must be good at design, layout and conceptualising
- Good knowledge of HTML and email coding
- Understand the basics of video editing
- Multimedia communication
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal, written, presentation) to all levels of the organization.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Effective team work and multi-tasking skills a must
- A development opportunity whilst being coached by senior Africa leaders
- Projects and work assignments that will immediately provide you an opportunity to practice your theory
- Opportunity to work with global teams on key projects (within and outside of Africa)
- A great work environment
- A competitive and market related salary, including medical aid
How to Apply?
Click HERE to apply online