Through the Nedbank Bursary Fund, bursaries are made available to help academically able students meet the costs associated with studying at higher-education institutions.
If you’re thinking of studying for a degree at university but don’t have the means to finance it, consider the Nedbank Bursary Fund.
Learners looking to apply for a Nedbank bursary must meet the following minimum requirements:
• Must be completing Grade 12 in 2014 OR have completed Grade 12 in 2013
• Aggregate of 65%
• Must be in Financial need
• Must study full time at a registered university of the Council of Higher or University of Technology
Our bursary programme can help you fulfil your future career aspirations if you intend studying in one of the following fields:
• Accounting and CA Studies
• Agricultural studies
• Property and related studies
• Actuarial Science
• Computer Science
• Quality Surveying
• Business Finance and Business Management
• Human Resources
• Risk Management
• Financial Planning
• Investment Management
• Bursary allocations are aligned with Nedbank’s transformation objectives, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Closing Date: 30 April 2014
How to Apply?
Click to here