Many mobile phone users always complain about network coverage, when visiting family and friends in the outskirts of the Eastern Cape. Why struggle where as there is a network than can give you best of the both worlds (coverage and best network at the same time), switch to Vodacom today and get your power to connectivity into your hands. Visit your nearest Vodashop and ask them how?
Walter Sisulu University in partnership with SEDA Amathole bring you to the 10th Annual Tourism Business Idea Exhibition that will see Tourism Management students from the Department of Tourism, Hospitality & Sport Management exhibiting their ideas to the public for scrutiny and further advice to bring them into reality. This is an initiative open to the public to attend this Friday, details are provided below.
Date : 18th August 2017
Venue : East London City Hall
Time : 15h00 until 19h00
Theme : Tourism, Our New Gold
Business idea categories: Restaurants, Museums, Art Galleries, Accommodation, Events / Entertainment, Adventure, Travel Agencies, Tour Operators / Shuttle Services, Fitness / Wellness Spa and more.
For more information about the event please contact, Lukhanyo Noti at 083 589 0634.
#Sponsored: Get a new Samsung Galaxy S7 smartphone with 32GB on Vodacom uChoose Flexi 350 now for only R629pm for 24months.
#Sponsored: Vodacom brings you prepaid deals from a wide range of smartphones, tables, modems and routers. You love it? Lay-bye it NOW. Offer will start from the 8th August – 6th September 2017. Standard terms and conditions apply. E&OE. For full terms and conditions visit: www.vodacom.co.za #Vodacom #PrepaidDeals#LaybyeyourDeviceNOW
#Sponsored: Get Double your Data for the first 3 months on any Red plan with the best cellular network @VodacomSA. Also get an additional 5GB Data once-off for 30 days only on all Smart+, Smart Top Up+ and Smart MoreData plans. Visit your nearest Vodashop store and ask store consultant #Vodacom #PowertoYou
Meg Your Day gives you more of what you need, to be more of what you want, every day. Get up to 1GB FREE data every day.* Prepaid and uChoose Flexi customers need to have bought 100MB or more and still have a positive balance. Contract customers with a positive data balance automatically qualify.
It’s that time of the year! Vodacom is looking for the future leaders – today’s young graduates who have the ambition, drive and ideas to shape the world. If that’s you, the Discover Graduate Program is for you! It will provide you with an accelerated career path, gaining high business exposure from day one.
Vodacom is committed to developing and inspiring fresh talent so you can expect plenty of support and guidance as you develop your skills in your chosen field. It’s a challenging and rewarding adventure, and as you work alongside some of the industry’s leading experts you’ll develop the solutions that will shape customers’ futures and yours.
The opportunities won’t end there. If you show us that you have the capabilities and potential during the Discover Graduate Program, you’ll have the chance to experience our truly global network through various international assignment programmes. Taking on an international assignment, you’ll gain the knowledge and insights that will prepare you for the next stage of your Vodacom career.
Apply for our Discover Graduate Programme today and surround yourself with some of the finest minds while using your own expertise to influence millions of people.
NB: Please attach your updated CV. You will not be considered for the role if an updated CV is not attached
- Must have completed or in final year of Undergraduate degree
- Postgraduate degree
- Minimum 0 to maximum 2 years work experience
Closing Date: 31 August 2017
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Vodacom: Graduate / Internship Programme 2018
After a very successful launch of Comedy Nights EL on the 31st May that saw a full house at venue Wiseguys in Vincent, organisers are serving up some even hotter winter flames at the next instalment on the 28th June 2017.
“We were completely overwhelmed by the enthusiasm, response and turnout of the launch event. This only further cemented my belief that East London is in dire need for a Comedy Club culture.” says Sheree O’Brien from Splakavellis Management. “We look forward to growing the event, the support from the community and taking it to surrounding cities in the Eastern Cape.”
The next line up once again sees some of SA’s best National Comics entertaining the audience. Tats Nkonzo will play host whilst Schalk Bezuidenhout and Loyiso Madinga will be the Headline acts with local comic Zimvo supporting. Tats and Loyiso both boast successful international careers, flying the East London flag high. Schalk Bezuidenhout is a Cape Town native. Tats Nkonzo also currently hosts the No.1 reality dating show on Mzansi Magic, ‘Uyang’Thanda’Na’ airs every Tuesday at 8pm.
The trio will be heading to the Grahamstown Festival straight after. Entrance is R100 at the door. Doors open 6pm, show starts 8pm. We urge people to get there early to get their seats, have a meal, some drinks and mingle before the show starts.
We are appealing to all up and coming comedians who would like to try out their material, exercise their craft and network with national talent to sign up for the Open Spot at these events. There are 2 x 5 minute open spots available at each event. You can do so by emailing email@example.com.
Mercedes Benz South Africa is offering a unique development opportunity for recently-qualified Graduates who desire to be an integral part of the MBSA talent pool.
Why a Mercedes-Benz South Africa GDP?
- be part of a unique MBSA Graduate Development Programme (based in EL)
- receive development in your related field of study
- have an opportunity to build a relationship network within the Daimler Group of Companies
- gain cross-functional experience AND specialise in your target area
- be assigned a mentor/coach to guide you through the programme
Who can apply?
- Candidates who have recently graduated within the last 3 years
- a South African Citizen, or permanent resident of South Africa
- Graduates from the Eastern Cape region will have an added advantage when applying for the programme
- Recently qualified graduates, (with a full NQF 6 or higher), in the following career streams:
- Engineering: Mechanical, Electrical/Electronic, Industrial, Mechatronics
- Human Resources Management
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Information Technology
In your application, please include:
- A CV as an attachment (ensure that the file size is small enough to upload, e.g. PDF)
- A certified copy of your Grade 12, and latest Tertiary results
- A certified copy of your ID
- Ensure a contact number and email address is provided
What are the criteria?
- Grade 12, with distinction in HG Mathematics and/or HG Physical Science an advantage (Engineering Streams)
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification, with an average pass mark 65% will be an advantage
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Mercedes Benz: Graduate / Internship Programme 2018
Closing Date: 21 June 2017
Your road to success in the accounting profession has taken you through years of undergraduate and postgraduate studies. Now you are looking forward to a bright future and finally ready to take the next step.
Get a head start by participating in Mercedes-Benz South Africa’s CA (SA) training programme. The Mercedes-Benz South Africa CA (SA) training programme has been running since 2008 and differs from other graduate programmes as it offers developmental opportunities through the integration of academic knowledge and practical skills.
Why CA (SA) articles at Mercedes-Benz South Africa?
- We offer a three-year rotational system of training that enables trainees to experience a good overview of the entire organisation.
- Trainees are able to identify, develop and focus on their specific areas of interest within the organisation.
- Trainees are able to showcase their capabilities overtly.
- Individuals are offered the opportunity to fast-track their careers as CAs as they are able to train within the commercial environment in which they wish to specialise.
- We provide trainees with in-depth exposure to Financial Accounting; Managerial Accounting and Financial Management; Corporate Governance; and Taxation.
Only applications submitted online will be considered. Applications sent by email WILL NOT be considered. Email address provided for query purposes only. Closing date for applications is the 30 September 2017
- Applicants must be in possession of a CTA (Certificate in the Theory of Accounting), i.e. fourth-year Honours degree with subjects in Taxation, Financial Accounting, Auditing and Management Accounting or in their CTA/Honours year of study.
- Computer Literacy an advantage.
How To Apply
Apply Online for the Mercedes Benz CA Traineeship Programme
Closing Date: 30 September 2017