#Sponsored: Get Double your Data for the first 3 months on any Red plan with the best cellular network @VodacomSA. Also get an additional 5GB Data once-off for 30 days only on all Smart+, Smart Top Up+ and Smart MoreData plans. Visit your nearest Vodashop store and ask store consultant #Vodacom #PowertoYou
Meg Your Day gives you more of what you need, to be more of what you want, every day. Get up to 1GB FREE data every day.* Prepaid and uChoose Flexi customers need to have bought 100MB or more and still have a positive balance. Contract customers with a positive data balance automatically qualify.
It’s that time of the year! Vodacom is looking for the future leaders – today’s young graduates who have the ambition, drive and ideas to shape the world. If that’s you, the Discover Graduate Program is for you! It will provide you with an accelerated career path, gaining high business exposure from day one.
Vodacom is committed to developing and inspiring fresh talent so you can expect plenty of support and guidance as you develop your skills in your chosen field. It’s a challenging and rewarding adventure, and as you work alongside some of the industry’s leading experts you’ll develop the solutions that will shape customers’ futures and yours.
The opportunities won’t end there. If you show us that you have the capabilities and potential during the Discover Graduate Program, you’ll have the chance to experience our truly global network through various international assignment programmes. Taking on an international assignment, you’ll gain the knowledge and insights that will prepare you for the next stage of your Vodacom career.
Apply for our Discover Graduate Programme today and surround yourself with some of the finest minds while using your own expertise to influence millions of people.
NB: Please attach your updated CV. You will not be considered for the role if an updated CV is not attached
- Must have completed or in final year of Undergraduate degree
- Postgraduate degree
- Minimum 0 to maximum 2 years work experience
Closing Date: 31 August 2017
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Vodacom: Graduate / Internship Programme 2018
After a very successful launch of Comedy Nights EL on the 31st May that saw a full house at venue Wiseguys in Vincent, organisers are serving up some even hotter winter flames at the next instalment on the 28th June 2017.
“We were completely overwhelmed by the enthusiasm, response and turnout of the launch event. This only further cemented my belief that East London is in dire need for a Comedy Club culture.” says Sheree O’Brien from Splakavellis Management. “We look forward to growing the event, the support from the community and taking it to surrounding cities in the Eastern Cape.”
The next line up once again sees some of SA’s best National Comics entertaining the audience. Tats Nkonzo will play host whilst Schalk Bezuidenhout and Loyiso Madinga will be the Headline acts with local comic Zimvo supporting. Tats and Loyiso both boast successful international careers, flying the East London flag high. Schalk Bezuidenhout is a Cape Town native. Tats Nkonzo also currently hosts the No.1 reality dating show on Mzansi Magic, ‘Uyang’Thanda’Na’ airs every Tuesday at 8pm.
The trio will be heading to the Grahamstown Festival straight after. Entrance is R100 at the door. Doors open 6pm, show starts 8pm. We urge people to get there early to get their seats, have a meal, some drinks and mingle before the show starts.
We are appealing to all up and coming comedians who would like to try out their material, exercise their craft and network with national talent to sign up for the Open Spot at these events. There are 2 x 5 minute open spots available at each event. You can do so by emailing email@example.com.
Mercedes Benz South Africa is offering a unique development opportunity for recently-qualified Graduates who desire to be an integral part of the MBSA talent pool.
Why a Mercedes-Benz South Africa GDP?
- be part of a unique MBSA Graduate Development Programme (based in EL)
- receive development in your related field of study
- have an opportunity to build a relationship network within the Daimler Group of Companies
- gain cross-functional experience AND specialise in your target area
- be assigned a mentor/coach to guide you through the programme
Who can apply?
- Candidates who have recently graduated within the last 3 years
- a South African Citizen, or permanent resident of South Africa
- Graduates from the Eastern Cape region will have an added advantage when applying for the programme
- Recently qualified graduates, (with a full NQF 6 or higher), in the following career streams:
- Engineering: Mechanical, Electrical/Electronic, Industrial, Mechatronics
- Human Resources Management
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Information Technology
In your application, please include:
- A CV as an attachment (ensure that the file size is small enough to upload, e.g. PDF)
- A certified copy of your Grade 12, and latest Tertiary results
- A certified copy of your ID
- Ensure a contact number and email address is provided
What are the criteria?
- Grade 12, with distinction in HG Mathematics and/or HG Physical Science an advantage (Engineering Streams)
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification, with an average pass mark 65% will be an advantage
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Mercedes Benz: Graduate / Internship Programme 2018
Closing Date: 21 June 2017
Your road to success in the accounting profession has taken you through years of undergraduate and postgraduate studies. Now you are looking forward to a bright future and finally ready to take the next step.
Get a head start by participating in Mercedes-Benz South Africa’s CA (SA) training programme. The Mercedes-Benz South Africa CA (SA) training programme has been running since 2008 and differs from other graduate programmes as it offers developmental opportunities through the integration of academic knowledge and practical skills.
Why CA (SA) articles at Mercedes-Benz South Africa?
- We offer a three-year rotational system of training that enables trainees to experience a good overview of the entire organisation.
- Trainees are able to identify, develop and focus on their specific areas of interest within the organisation.
- Trainees are able to showcase their capabilities overtly.
- Individuals are offered the opportunity to fast-track their careers as CAs as they are able to train within the commercial environment in which they wish to specialise.
- We provide trainees with in-depth exposure to Financial Accounting; Managerial Accounting and Financial Management; Corporate Governance; and Taxation.
Only applications submitted online will be considered. Applications sent by email WILL NOT be considered. Email address provided for query purposes only. Closing date for applications is the 30 September 2017
- Applicants must be in possession of a CTA (Certificate in the Theory of Accounting), i.e. fourth-year Honours degree with subjects in Taxation, Financial Accounting, Auditing and Management Accounting or in their CTA/Honours year of study.
- Computer Literacy an advantage.
How To Apply
Apply Online for the Mercedes Benz CA Traineeship Programme
Closing Date: 30 September 2017
The South African Breweries (SAB) invites applications for 4 Packaging Learnerships at Ibhayi Brewery. The purpose of this program is to provide unemployed youth with an opportunity to enrol for a National Certificate in Food & Beverage Packaging NQF 3. They will enter into a one-year, fixed term contract with Ibhayi Brewery during which they will undergo both on-the-job and off-the-job learning, culminating in a national qualification.
- Run Production Machines (80% of the duration of learnership)
- Perform Maintenance, Inspection & Cleaning on Production Machines and environment
- Monitor and Perform Quality analyses relating to the Production processes
- Problem Solving
- Maintaining a Healthy and Safe working environment
- Completion of theory and practical assignments and tests
- Matric with Mathematics and English.
- Diploma in Engineering will be an added advantage
- No experience required.
- Matric, N qualification / Diploma PC literacy (Excel, Word)
- Physically fit (Physically demanding environment)
- Ability to self manage, with initiative and bias for action
- Enquiring and analytical thinking ability
- Great attention to detail with the ability to prioritise
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in teams
- Be prepared to work shifts
A Learnership is a structured learning programme that combines theoretical training and on-the-job learning in an integrated programme. The theoretical aspects of the learning are entrenched with work-based learning.
How to apply
Click here to apply online
Celebrate Fathers Day in style with Vodacom, with great deals starting from the 12th of June to the 19th June. Visit your nearest Vodacom or Vodashop outlet to get this deal for your super day.
Standard terms and conditions apply. All Contract deals are subject to signing a 24-month Vodacom Contract and a once-off SIM and connection fee of R202 on all new contracts unless otherwise stated. VAT inclusive. E&OE. For full terms and conditions visit vodacom.co.za
We regret to inform you that the 4th Annual BEAT Magazine SA Awards which were scheduled to take place on the 29th of July this year, will no longer take place due to trademarking and copyrighting issues related to the brand. We believe that these awards are an epitome of hope for the development of the Eastern Cape, as a result, we have to strengthen all legal issues pertaining growth and development of the brand to ensure safety as well as safety practices – said the Co-Founder, Simphiwe Smash Mashexa.
We would also like to take this opportunity to thank our sponsors Vodacom and Premier Hotels & Resorts International for being part of this exciting journey. We have worked well the previous two years. Thank you. Then we would love to extend a word of gratitude to all the teams we’ve worked with in planning and hosting the awards. Thank you for all of your efforts.
Lastly, to the people of the Eastern Cape, we thank you very much for your continued support, that motivates to do even better in ensuring that we touch and change lives while developing a growing the impact of our province to reach the national sphere. The new date for the awards is the 28th of July 2018 and applications for the awards will be available in the second week of January 2018.
Mercedes-AMG GT C Edition 50, graphitgrau magno, Fahraufnahme // Mercedes-AMG GT C Edition 50, graphite grey magno, driving shot
Kraftstoffverbrauch kombiniert: 11,3 l/100 km, CO2-Emissionen kombiniert: 257 g/100km
Fuel consumption combined: 11.3 l/100 km; Combined CO2 emissions: 257 g/100km
A big push on AMG 43 models takes place in February and will include turbo V6 versions of the C-Class, C-Coupe, GLC, GLC Coupe, GLE, and GLE Coupe. The GLA crossover hatch gets a facelift in the second quarter, with an all-new E-Class Coupe arriving with similar timing. The AMG GT loses its lid with a Roadster version in quarter two, and should coincide with the rest of the beefed up and facelifted GT range, which includes the 430kW GT R. An E-Class Cabriolet comes next in the third quarter, while the S-Class gets a facelift near year end.
123...32Next Page 1 of 32