An Exciting Career opportunity exists for a Graphic Designer at our Head office in East London.
The role requires someone that is extremely creative, pay attention to detail, have a strong visual sense that can conceptualize, create and develop designs based on the specifications of the MARKETING and Merchandising team. The individual will need be aware of the competitive business environment in which he/she will work and will need to have the ability to have practical solutions that can be applied to the needs of the company. The environment is dynamic and the appropriate candidate will need to possess the same attributes.
- Work together with the MARKETING and Merchandising team to maintain awareness of current selling information, graphic TRENDS and market trends that are relevant to the company’s customer.
- Assist in the designing and creation of MARKETING materials. Compilation and creation of brochures, leaflets, catalogues, eye levels, window posters, lifestyle posters and branding all corporate and store branding.
- Assisting in the planning and distribution of MARKETING materials to all the stores.
- Signage –Consolidating all store, vehicle and truck signage as well as sponsored signage.
- Taking of professional quality photos
- Photo shoots; compiling a shoot plan (location, props, model, outfit and concept of the shoot)
- Product photography: clothing on mannequins/ models and flat styling to create illustrations of clothing and accessories for different purposes.
- Social Media: Website-Ongoing website maintenance, Facebook- updating and maintaining the Facebook page on a daily basis (posting of new promotions, replying to customer requests, monitoring of online competitions).
(You must be able to answer “YES” to all requirements listed below)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Relevant Graphic Design / Web Design degree/diploma/certificate.
- Valid Driver’s Licence – Code 8 unendorsed.
- Computer Literacy Requirements:
– Candidate must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
– Knowledge of Signage and Digital Printing, knowledge of current Digital and web design and social media platform trends and techniques will be Advantageous
- Criminal / Credit Check
- Qualification verification
- Computer and Psychometric assessments
- First Aider Training
If you believe that you qualify and are LOOKING FOR a challenging career requiring unquestionable commitment and passion, and wish to apply, kindly email your CV together with your motivational letter in support of your application to email@example.com or alternatively telefax it to 086-650-9127. The closing date for applications will be 28th FEBRUARY 2015.
It should be remembered that any placement made, will be at Management’s discretion. If you have not been contacted one (2) week after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. ONLY SUITABILY QUALIFIED PERSONS NEED TO APPLY.