The Eastern Cape is growing its landscape as an events mecca in the country from November until the end of December everyday there is an event taking place somewhere around the province. The success of these events depends on public support, as an Eastern Cape development publication we urge you to support these events because in a long run they will accrue benefits and create employment opportunities for the locals.
The list of events that are still to happen in the Eastern Cape:
- Mbhashe Home-Coming ReUnion Festival: 25 & 26 December, Dutywa @Da Village | Ticket are available at Computicket R100 for a 2 day pass.
- Jesus Christ Birthday Celebration: 26 December, East London @Orient Theatre | Tickets are available at Music Mix, Exact King Williams Town, Mdantsane Highway Spar (R100) and R150 at the door.
- Last Friday with Vusi Nova: 26 December, King William’s Town @Mans | Tickets are sold at R50 call 0782263833 to book your tickets.
- Ebubeleni Music Festival: 27 December, Port Elizabeth @Adcock Stadium | Tickets are available at Computicket R100 for General Access, R180 for Golden Circle
- 5th Annual Mdantsane Summer ReUnion: 27 December, Mdantsane NU 13 @Winter Rose Rugby Field | Tickets are available at Computicket R60 Earl Bird, R80 Normal Price and R100 at the gate
- Countdown Music Festival: 31 December, East London @Buffalo Park Cricket Stadium | Tickets are available at Computicket R150 General, R1500 VIP and R300 for VIK.
Support local events and create employment opportunities for the local community. For more information on how to get your event listed on BEATMagazineSA’s website and online platforms send us an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 081 782 3435 alternatively call: 073 057 3654 for urgent response.