Mercedes-Benz South Africa is looking for a Product Calculation and Plant Controlling Trainee in East London. You’ll work on complex decision-making processes and ensure our management teams get the key information they need to successfully run the business. You’ll ensure that we achieve the specified operational targets within the plant as well as performing internal reviews to ensure the efficiency.
- The C-Class in East London requires a first overall pre calculation within a multinational project team.
- Within the legal Entity of Mercedes-Benz South Africa Ltd. (MBSA) you will learn about controlling initiatives from a group perspective.
- Supporting the operational planning within the overheads team for the years 2016 and 2017.
- International assignment abroad within the C-Class production network in order to learn best practises.
- New system implementation and accountingstandards with an international project team.
Furthermore for this position you should have the following qualifications:
- You have completed or are about to complete a degree in Business & Economics, International Management, Economics, Business & Engineering or similar subject.
- A major in Controlling, financial accounting, Tax, Automotive Industry, Planning/Reporting or a comparable area of emphasis are preferred.
- Internships in finance & Controlling are preferred.
You also need to convince with your personality:
- We expect a bold and independent mindset, curiosity and desire for change.
- Openness and the highest possible standards of integrity, willingness to workglobally and cross-culturally.
- Enjoy working in an international working environment and possess a high level of mobility and flexibility.
- Pragmatic and organized approach to work.
- High level of motivation to take on, and enjoy management responsibility.
Closing Date: 08 October 2015
How to Apply?
To apply go to: http://www.mercedes-benzsa.co.za/careers/ and upload your CV online. Call: Tel: (043) 706 9111 for more information.
If you match the pre-selection criteria, you will be invited to an assessment in November 2015, in East London. The earliest possible start date is 01 December 2015.